1) Possessing a ‘Different spirit’: Numbers 14:24 records that Caleb was a man of a different spirit. So, in line with his qualities, we value:
- a. Courage to see with the eyes of our spirits, beyond the immediate, to what is possible with God.
- b. Faith working through a passionate love for God and His people, so that perceived ‘giants become grass-hoppers’ and perceived ‘grass-hoppers become God’s giants’!
- c. The cultivation of deep, meaningful heart relationships as a vehicle for radical discipleship and the well rounding of our souls.
2. Servants of the Body: To so cultivate our hearts that we desire and become servants of the Body, respecting and honouring all pastors, leaders, churches and ministries, irrespective of style or tradition. To thereby help facilitate networking and bridge-building between the leaders of life-giving churches, ever seeking to unite us all upon the common ground of … ‘seeking first His Kingdom and His righteousness’.
3. Christ-centred Brotherhood: We desire to create and radiate a warm brotherly heart in our interactions with leaders and people everywhere; a heart that accepts, believes in, respects, heals, restores, equips and releases by:
- a. Ensuring that this brotherhood heart pervades everything we are and do.
- b. Ever desiring to love at God’s intended level so that an atmosphere of openness, heart sharing and accountability is created naturally, thus promoting and modelling the spirit of oneness and agape love.
- c. Creating physical environments that are therapeutic and conducive to the cultivation of this heart – initially in our home and at other venues but ultimately in the Caleb Kingdom Life Centre, which will be the fulfilment of our dream.
4. Facilitating Leadership Identity, Christian Character and Ministry Competence: By pro-actively facilitating potential and existing leaders in discovering their unique Spirit-filled personality identity, spiritual gifts and prophetic foundation and to empower them to be who God has created them to be by:
- a. Providing a wide range of inspirational teaching and mentoring sessions that reach and challenge the heart, imparting truth revelations that bring freedom, knowledge, confidence, and the faith to go and do.
- b. Helping to equip those ‘5-fold’ ministers of Ephesians 4:11, called to equip the saints.
- c. Reproducing ourselves by training and mentoring those who are called and anointed, to become capable of taking the Caleb heart and its courses to other churches and ministries.
5. Balanced Holy Spirit Encounters: Pursuing healing, deliverance and spiritual freedom by facilitating intimate prophetic encounters with the Father heart of God, thereby witnessing the reproduction of spiritual sons and daughters, achieved by:
- a. Helping leaders to become aware of their ability to hear from God.
- b. Helping to build confidence and faith so that they step out and engage in wise prophetic activity according to the spiritual gifts they possess, and to minister to one another sensitively using these gifts.
6. Holistic Kingdom Prosperity and Abundant Life Living: To help one another become prosperous in soul so that the whole of life prospers (3 John 2). This involves all aspects of our lives and includes:
- a. Our mind, will and emotions
- b. The health of our minds and bodies.
- c. Our marriages and families.
- d. Our new creation recreation
- e. Our finances, businesses and employment.
- f. Our responsibility and love for the natural creation.
- g. Our care for the community in which we live.
- h. Our witness to the freedom of Christ in the world.
7. Apostolic Mission that Equips, Releases, Sends and Reaches out to the Harvest: To promote apostolic mission by helping to fast-track trained and freed leaders into fruitful outreach ministry within their church and wider community, or where this is not possible, through a network of other ministries and churches with Kingdom, apostolic hearts.