- To serve the wider Church by offering specialist ministry training and equipping for all, so that each church’s need is met to bring spirit and soul healing, freedom and specific training to its people.
- To reproduce ourselves and our ministry in others by training and developing key leaders with the required calling and anointing, so that they imbibe the Caleb heart and become capable of delivering Caleb courses to churches and ministries anywhere.
- To obtain and provide facilities of excellence that will support the above objectives and which will become the home of Caleb Ministries. To ensure that these facilities become a kingdom life retreat and sending centre that is infused with an apostolic and prophetic spirit, pulsating with the love and life of Jesus.
- To network with like minded Christian churches and ministries across the world with a view to serving them either by: receiving their people for training OR sending to them those of our healed, identified and trained leaders who feel a call to go.
- To become a ‘Kingdom home’ and a base for all leaders to come and network, relax and become re-energised.
- To develop a supportive prayer network.