Module 20: Second of two workshops exploring the 5-fold ministry gifts of Ephesians 4:11
Each of these two modules examines a different aspect of the 5-fold ministries of Apostle; Prophet; Evangelist; Teacher and Pastor. We examine the injunction of this scripture that tests the success of these ministry gifts by how well they equip Christians to function in each of the five areas. They are more practical and interactive than the other modules and are designed to help each person discover how they can function in all five areas.
- Explain the office and function of a pastor, in a Christian context.
- Explain the office and function of a teacher, in a Christian context.
- Explain the Bible’s teachings about the calling of leaders to equip God’s people to become pastoral and capable of discipling others.
- Explain the skills needed to disciple people, in a Christian context.
- Explain the practicalities involved when being a discipler of people in a Christian context.
- Explain the skills needed to function pastorally.
- Explain the practicalities involved in functioning pastorally.
- Evaluate own ability to empower other people.
Bundles Containing This Course
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.