Module 16: Biblical Prosperity And Pathways To Financial Freedom
Biblical prosperity is defined as a holistic concept that covers the whole of man and the whole of life. As such it begins with the spirit, then progress to the soul before being reflected in the body. The final session explores creative ways in which financial freedom may be obtained that could help facilitate bi-vocational ministry.
- Explain what the Bible teaches about the nature of Biblical prosperity.
- Explain what the Bible teaches about prospering in spirit, soul and body.
- Explain what the Bible teaches about the principles of tithing and giving; sowing and reaping.
- Explain the concept of financial freedom.
- Assess a range of ways to generate passive income to support a call to ministry.
Bundles Containing This Course
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.