CLDC M19 – First of two Workshops Exploring the 5-fold ministry Gifts of Ephesians 4:11
Each of these two modules examines a different aspect of the 5-fold ministries of Apostle; Prophet; Evangelist; Teacher and Pastor. We examine the injunction of this scripture that tests the success of these ministry gifts by how well they equip Christians to function in each of the five areas. They are more practical and interactive than the other modules and are designed to help each person discover how they can function in all five areas.
- Explain what the Bible teaches about the five- fold ministry gifts of Ephesians 4:11.
- Explain the office and function of apostle, prophet and evangelist, as taught by the Bible.
- Assess the skills involved in functioning apostolically, prophetically and evangelistically.
- Assess the practicalities involved in functioning apostolically, prophetically and evangelistically.
- Explain what the Bible teaches about the calling of leaders to equip God’s people to become apostolic, prophetic and evangelistic.
- Evaluate the impact of five-fold Ministry on the function of the church.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.